October 20, 2014

20. 10




Feel-good bits and pieces:


* Mexican (?) passing by: "Que belleza!"

* Doorman an the Cosmo this morning: "Good morning, Miss Y. Systems! Looking smashing today!"

* Man in the car near NYbG:
     "Niiiice! Russian?"
     "Romanian."
     "Even better!"

* Big shot RE man at NYbG cocktail:  "There is something very exotic about you"

* Melanie @ Victoria's Secret: "You're a miracle! I'm so glad I met you, God bless!"

* Hotel receptionist: "My name is Emmanouel!"

* Man walking his dog somewhere near 5th Ave.: "Her name is Phoebe. She's admiring your shoes!"

* Greek corporate guy in front of Apple store: "Can I borrow your lighter, please?"  chit-chat, chit-chat blablabla "This was one of the best conversations I had in months!"

* Guy @ the Empire State Building: "You need another language? What's wrong with Japanese?"  "Here you go, miss. And may all your wishes come true!"

* Felipe: "Thank you for saying you're sorry you're late. Even if you were like three minutes late. That's so nice! I usually wait for people for like half an hour or more. And thank you for smoking hookah with me. And for listening to my rants on Ebola, that must have been really boring."  "I do love take-out food. Let's do that!"





No comments: